MPH modular buildings – modern methods of construction
MPH are independent specialist suppliers of new and refurbished prefabricated modular buildings to all sectors of commerce and industry throughout the UK.
UK modular and portable building service
With diverse projects ranging from contractors site accommodation at Loch Ness, Scotland, to office, crèche and medical facilities at St Mary’s Hospital, Isle of Wight, we deliver a full nationwide modular building service to our expanding customer base in industry and commerce, from regional councils and health authorities to leading civil engineering and construction companies.
Comprehensive modular construction package
From design through to construction, we have extensive experience in developing universal portable modular building solutions for many different accommodation problems, offering customers a comprehensive building package:
- Full contracting service for all types of modular projects, including all related site works
- Sale, hire or lease finance options for all modular accommodation
- Building consultation and survey advisory service
- Project management
- Options for new design projects manufactured to order and/or fully refurbished projects
- CAD drawing and design service
- Method statements and risk assessment
- Purchase and removal of surplus modular buildings
- Refurbishment of existing modular buildings on-site
Our modular buildings are constructed in a controlled off-site production environment to an agreed specification prior to delivery and assembly on site. Utilising off-site construction techniques has many benefits; with an efficient fast-track build programme adverse weather and environmental delays are avoided as the construction process continues in the factory.